Pickleball is the fastest-growing sport in America. It is played on a badminton size court with a paddle and a plastic ball (similar to a whiffle ball). It’s easy to learn and good exercise. Give it a try!
pickleball ladder leagues
Livonia Parks and Recreation is excited to announce that we will be offering ladder leagues indoors at the Kirksey Recreation Center starting in January and outdoors starting in the spring. Participants are encouraged to bring their own paddle. Balls will be provided.
Players will provide their rating at the time of registration which will be used to schedule the first night of games. Participants will sign up as an individual and play four rounds of doubles each night with a different partner each game. Depending upon the total number of points accumulated each week, participants will have the chance to move up and down the ladder each week. Leagues will run for six weeks.
summer LADDER LEAGUES
- Registration: May 23-July 1
- Cost: Resident - $25 | Non-Resident - $30
- Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Location: Bicentennial Pickleball Courts 1-6
- Tentative Start: Week of July 11
- Nights: Monday and Wednesday Night Open Leagues
- All levels of competition welcome!
- Pickleball Ladder League Online Registration
Full attendance each week is crucial to the success of a ladder league! Not sure if you can commit to six weeks of play? Join the sub-list below!