|Child (age 3 to 17)||$4||$7|
|Senior (age 62 and up)||$4||$7|
Planning a birthday party, team outing, family reunion or church gathering? All three pools are available for private rentals after normal operating hours. Private pool rental bookings will begin May 15. For more information, please call (734) 466-2925. Please submit a completed Pool Rental Application form (PDF).
|Number of People||Resident, Per Hour||Non-Resident, Per Hour|
|0 to 75||$150||$200|
|Each additional 15 people||$25||$25|
Looking to bring your summer day camp to an outdoor pool? Please compete and submit the Day Camp Request (PDF).
Outdoor Swim Lessons
The City of Livonia is striving to have the best swim lesson program in the area. We have combined the best aspects of other Learn to Swim Programs into our own custom program.
Class times are 50 minutes for ages 3 and over. A color group system is used based on a few benchmark skills. Please register by the appropriate color group. On the first day of class we will then place participants with instructors according to more specific abilities. We have developed our program to emphasize parent involvement, safety, and small instructor to child ratios.
Please note the starting dates to begin registering at the Livonia Parks and Recreation Office for summer swim lesson registration at 15100 Hubbard (Five Mile/Hubbard).
Outdoor Pools - Season Swim Passes
Rates vary according to family size. Proof of residency must be shown to obtain season swim passes. Before a swim pass can be issued, photos must be taken at the Recreation Office of each individual/family member.
- Members: Free
- Resident Rates: $75 per individual and $25 each additional person living at the same address.
- Non-Resident Rates: $150 per individual and $35 each additional person living at the same address.
General Pool Rules
- Eating or drinking in restricted areas only.
- No shoes or street clothing on deck.
- All deck furniture must be placed along fence at all times.
- Infants must wear a cloth diaper, or swim diaper with rubber pants, and a swim suit.
- No one swims alone.
The following items are prohibited:
- Diving in shallow water
- Glass bottles/jars
- Hypoxic training - underwater games, holding of breath
- Inflatable toys or inflatable flotation devices