August 10, 2021
City Hall 5th Floor Gallery
33000 Civic Center Drive
Livonia, MI 48154
Planning Commission - Study Meeting
Tuesday, August 10, 2021
CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
CITY OF LIVONIA
TUESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2021
Study Meeting in the Fifth Floor Gallery 7 p.m.
PREHEARING ITEMS FOR THE MEETING OF AUGUST 17, 2021
1. Petition 2021-07-01-06 submitted by LAG Development pursuant to Section 23.01 of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, requesting to rezone the property at 34801 Plymouth Road, located on the south side of Plymouth Road between Stark and Wayne Roads in the Northwest ¼ of Section 33, from C-1, Local Business to C-2, General Business.
2. Petition 2021-07-02-11 submitted by Animal Care Clinic of Livonia requesting waiver use approval pursuant to Section 11.03(b) of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, to expand the existing veterinary clinic at 28450 Joy Road, located on the northwest corner of Joy Road and Harrison Avenue in the Southwest ¼ of Section 36.
3. Petition 2021-07-02-12 submitted by Quik Stop, Inc. requesting approval of all plans required by Sections 11.03(a) and 18.58 of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance #543, as amended, in connection with a proposal to add fuel pumps and operate a gasoline service station at 37405 Ann Arbor Road, located at the southwest corner of Ann Arbor and Newburgh Roads in the Northeast ¼ of Section 31.
4. Petition 2021-07-08-04 submitted by The Kroger Company of Michigan requesting approval of all plans required by Section 18.47 and Section 18.58 of the City of Livonia Zoning Ordinance No. 543, as amended, in connection with a proposal to redevelop portions of the commercial shopping center (Northridge Commons), including demolishing approximately 22,000 square feet of existing retail space, constructing an addition to the Kroger store measuring approximately 28,500 square feet, as well as other façade and parking lot improvements, at 33523-33751 Eight Mile Road, located on the south side of Eight Mile Road between Farmington and Gill Roads in the Northeast ¼ of Section 4.
REPORT FROM STAFF
5. Regular Meeting held by City Council on July 26 and August 9, 2021.
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. If you need assistance, please call (734) 466-2236 or email Clerk@livonia.gov