1. Registration is taken on a first come first serve basis.
2. Registrations will be accepted until the program/class is full or until the week prior to the start of the program/class.
3. Carefully print all information on registration form.
4. Forms on the Parks and Recreation website.
5. For questions call (734) 466-2900.
6. Faxes or mail-ins received early will be processed after 3:00 p.m. the day you are eligible to register.
7. No fax-ins or mail-ins for swim lessons. Swim lessons must register in person or online. No online registration for private swim lessons only.
Subject to change through resolution adopted by the Livonia Parks and Recreation Commission and/ or Livonia City Council.
Refunds for instructional classes will be made only if a refund application is submitted. The Department reserves the right to cancel any activity based on insufficient enrollment or other conditions beyond our control. The following amounts will be issued if:
Refund for Classes/Camps/Special Events/Clinics
Canceled by Department - Full Amount
1. By 5:00 p.m. One week prior - Less $10 processing fee
2. Before the 2nd class - 50% of class fee
3. After 2nd class - No Refund
Refunds require 3-4 weeks to process. Refunds for annual passes will be made only in extraordinary circumstances upon written request. Transaction fees for online transactions cannot be refunded for any reason. No refunds on material fees, T-ball/coach pitch or girl's softball.
To assist our instructors in providing an optimum learning experience for your child, we ask that your refrain from entering the teaching area. This helps eliminate distractions for both the instructor and student. Space permitting, parents may be invited to view their children's progress at specified times. Seating areas are available while your child is in a program/class. Your understanding is appreciated.
Acknowledgement of Risk
We want the registrants in our programs to be aware that when they participate in certain activities, there is a natural element of risk of injury which each participant must assume.
As a loss prevention measure and risk management standard, participants are required to sign an Acknowledgment of Risk form for certain classes and activities. If a participant is under 18 years of age, the signature of a parent of legal guardian is necessary.
It is recommended that participants in program/classes involving strenuous activity consult with their physician prior to the start of their program/class.
Photographs, digital images, or videotape of program participants and spectators taken by department representatives may be used for future promotional or marketing material.
Cameras, cell phones or any other devices capable of taking still and/or video pictures are prohibited from being used in the Community Recreation Center locker rooms, family changing room or restrooms . Thank you for your cooperation.
For most program/classes, age requirements will be as of the date of the first class, unless noted. Age requirements are established for the benefit of the student and instructor as well as for safety. Please verify that your child is within the specified guidelines.