1949th Regular Meeting of the Council of the City of Livonia
Monday, July 25, 2022
7:00 p.m. – City Hall Auditorium
33000 Civic Center Drive
CALL TO ORDER
INVOCATION/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
PRESENTATION OF MINUTES - 1948th Regular Meeting Minutes of July 11, 2022
REPORTS FROM THE MAYOR AND OTHER CITY OFFICIALS
a. Communication from the Department of Finance, dated June 30, 2022, re: forwarding Quarterly Investment Report for the City of Livonia for the quarter ending May 31, 2022.
b. Communication from the Department of Finance, dated June 30, 2022, re: forwarding various financial statements of the City of Livonia for the month ending May 31, 2022.
1.BLOCK PARTY: Karen Werden, re: to be held Saturday, August 27, 2022, from 3:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. with a rain date of Sunday, August 28, 2022, on Flamingo between St. Martins and Bretton.
2. REQUEST TO WAIVE THE CITY’S NOISE ORDINANCE: Samantha Shedlock, re: in order to host a wedding with a DJ at the property located at 32279 Camborne Lane, on Saturday, August 20, 2022, from 5:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
3. REQUEST TO AUTHORIZE EXPENDITURE: Civil Service, re: to enable payment to Empco for the promotional examination of the Fire Chief, from budgeted funds.
4. REQUEST TO RELEASE AS-BUILT DRAWINGS BOND: Engineering Division, re: for Mystic Creek Site Condominium, located on the east side of Wayne Road, between Six Mile Road and Seven Mile Road, in the Southwest 1/4 of Section 9.
5. REQUEST TO ACCEPT STORM WATER FACILITIES MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT: Engineering Division, re: from International Extrusions, LLC, in conjunction with the construction of a storm drain system that provides adequate drainage for the property developed south of Schoolcraft Road, east of Eckles Road, in the Northwest 1/4 of Section 30.
6. REQUEST TO ACCEPT STORM WATER FACILITIES MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT: Engineering Division, re: from Botsford General Hospital, in conjunction with the construction of a storm drain system that provides adequate drainage for the property developed on the north side of Seven Mile Road, west of I-275, in the Southwest 1/4 of Section 6.
7. REQUEST TO AUTHORIZE AN INCREASE IN COURT COSTS ASSESSED FOR VARIOUS CIVIL INFRACTIONS AND MISDEMEANORS: Department of Law, re: as requested by the Honorable Judges Sean Kavanagh and Kathleen McCann for the Court Building Fund.
8. REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL APPROPRIATION AND EXPENDITURE: Department of Public Works, for the Edgewood Emergency Sewer Repair, from budgeted funds.
NEW DATA: Edgewood sewer repair summary
9. AWARD OF BID: Department of Public Works, re: for the Wilson Barn Roof Replacement, from budgeted funds.
SUSAN M. NASH, CITY CLERK
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. Please call (734) 466-2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Council agendas are available on the City’s website – www.livonia.gov - under Your Government, City Council, Agendas & Minutes.