August 9, 2022
33000 Civic Center Drive
Livonia, MI 48154
Planning Commission Meeting
Tuesday, August 9, 2022
CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
CITY OF LIVONIA
TUESDAY, AUGUST 9, 2022
1,190th Public Hearing and Regular Meeting 7 p.m.
PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
1. Petition 2022-07-02-15 submitted by Phamily Pharmacy requesting approval of all plans required by Sections 3.11, 5.01 and 13.13 of the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance, as amended, in connection with a proposal to add a drive-up window to the east end of the retail shopping center at 29195 thru 29215 Plymouth Road, located on the south side of Plymouth Road between Garden Avenue and Middlebelt Road in the Northwest ¼ of Section 36.
2. Petition 2022-07-02-16 submitted by LAG Development requesting approval of all plans required by Sections 3.11, 6.05 and 6.06 of the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance, as amended, in connection with a proposal to redevelop the Lafontaine Hyundai of Livonia dealership, including constructing an addition, modifying both the interior and exterior of the building and altering the site’s parking and landscaping, at 34715 and 34801 Plymouth Road, located on the south side of Plymouth Road between Stark and Wayne Roads in the Northwest ¼ of Section 33.
3. Petition 2022-07-02-17 submitted by Insight Management Consulting, L.L.C., requesting waiver use approval pursuant to Section 6.22 of the Livonia Vision 21 Zoning Ordinance, as amended, to utilize a Class C liquor license (sale of beer, wine and spirits for consumption on the premises) in connection with the operation of the existing movie theater (Phoenix Theatres) at 17310 Laurel Park Drive North, located within the Laurel Park Place shopping center on the northwest corner of Six Mile and Newburgh Roads in the Southeast ¼ of Section 7.
4. Approval of the Minutes of the 414th Special Regular Meeting held by the Planning Commission on July 12, 2022.
5. Approval of the Minutes of the 1,189th Public Hearings and Regular Meeting held by the Planning Commission on July 19, 2022.
In accordance with Title II of the American with Disabilities Act as it pertains to access to Public Meetings, the City Clerk’s Office of the City of Livonia, upon adequate notice, will make reasonable accommodations for persons with special needs. If you need assistance, please call (734) 466-2236 or email: Clerk@livonia.gov