- Elected as City Council President from January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2023
- Re-elected to four-year term from January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2025
- Elected to a four-year term from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2021
- Appointed to serve the remainder of term January 11, 2016 to December 31, 2017
CURRENT COMMITTEE ASSIGNMENTS
(through December 31, 2023)
- Chair of the Committee of the Whole
- University of Detroit School of Law - Juris Doctor
- Western Michigan University - Bachelor of Arts
- Detroit Catholic Central High School
- Attorney - Jim Jolly Law, PLLC (2008-Present)
- Associate Vice President - Lawrence Technological University (2022-Present)
- Assistant Provost - Lawrence Technological University (2014-2021)
- Attorney Magistrate - 16th District Court - Livonia (2008-2015)
- Court Officer - 16th District Court - Livonia (2007-2008)
- Law Clerk - 47th District Court - Farmington / Farmington Hills (2006-2007)
- Named to Catholic Central Alumni Association 40 under 40 List
- Book Award in Evidence - University of Detroit Mercy School of Law 2007
Our family is proud to call Livonia home! Katie and I are the parents of three great kids and are dedicated to being involved in their schools and activities.
During my service on the City Council, I am most proud to have initiated Livonia’s Neighborhood Grant Program that has funded many community activities that engage Livonia residents to be a better place.
I also am fortunate to volunteer with/or belong to the following great organizations: Livonia Goodfellows, Livonia Bar Association, Knights of Columbus -Thomas Dooley, St. Colette Catholic Church, Seedlings Braille Books for Children and Livonia Civic Chorus.